Archives for TCC 2012 may be accessed freely at:
No username or password is required.
◊ ◊ ◊
TCC WORLDWIDE ONLINE CONFERENCE
April 17-19, 2012
EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES: TRENDS & ISSUES
Registration entitles participants to:
- Access to the official conference web site and community, 24×7.
- Real-time, online participation in keynotes, features, papers, and discussions.
- Access the conference papers and proceedings.
- Recordings of all live sessions.
- Opportunities for meeting and interacting with presenters & colleagues.
- Sharing background and professional contact information with colleagues.
- Participation in on-demand discussions and other networking activities.
- Discounted opportunities for other TCC sponsored faculty development events.
$99 USD; $129 USD after April 10
Groups of 10 or more individuals save 10%
Special student rate:
$19 USD per person (students pursuing a degree from an accredited school, college or university)
University of Hawaii faculty & staff special rate:
Send email to Sharon Fowler <email@example.com> from your @hawaii.edu email address requesting registration information.
SITE LICENSES. A group registration fee is available for an unlimited number of participants from a single campus or system. Contact Sharon Fowler to register your group. <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Large Campuses >20,000 enrollment, $1500
Media Campuses, <20,000, $1,000
Small Campuses, <10,000, $750
Discounted fees apply for NMC, WCET, & League for Innovation Members and Affiliates
VENUE. This conference is held entirely online using a web browser for access to content and technology services. A computer system with headphones and microphone as well as broadband Internet access is highly recommended.
THEME. TCC offers refereed papers and general presentations on emerging technologies and current practices, distance learning, online communities and collaboration, social networking, and best choices of adapting instructional technology in teaching and learning.
Dr. Paul Kim, Stanford University, USA
Mr. Mark Hines, Mid-Pacific Institute, USA
Dr. Eva Dobozy, Curtin University, Western Australia
Dr. Marina McIsaac, Arizona State University, USA
Mr. Simon Walker, University of Greenwich, London, UK
Regional speakers will be scheduled at 1400 local time in their respective regions.
Tentative schedule of sessions and descriptions:
# # # # #